are you ready for may?
good, me too.
we were invited to california for a friend’s birthday getaway.
i was doing a session for their family down on the beach and figured it was the perfect opportunity for my self portrait project.
my girlfriend captured some fun one’s of us down under the pier…i am in love.
it has been such an experience to take the time and effort to get “me” in the images every month,
looking back i am so happy with each and everyone of these self portrait’s.
they aren’t always perfect, we aren’t posed or matching most of the time,
but they mean the world and every single one is absolutely perfect to me.
i encourage all of you mom/photographers…..
step on the other side of the camera with your family…..
don’t wait for that “perfect” moment.
do it now, capture these moments with them, they are flying by.
i promise you won’t regret it!!!!!!!!!!
thanks friend for these memories, i will never forget them.
now, head over to sydney australia and see what the gorgeous kylie and her family are up to this month,
then follow the circle around, you won’t be disappointed.
- custom made christmas cards
- custom made storyboards
- first birthday cake smash
- fun freebie friday
- give away
- just for me
- las vegas children's photographer
- las vegas childrens photography
- las vegas commercial photography
- las vegas couples photography
- las vegas engagement photography
- las vegas family photography
- las vegas maternity photography
- las vegas model photography
- las vegas newborn photography
- las vegas senior photography
- me monday
- pahrump children's photography
- pahrump couples photography
- pahrump engagement photography
- pahrump family photography
- pahrump senior photography